A Child who reads is an Adult who Thinks….
Age Group : 6 Months and above
Program Duration : 300 Days \ 10 Months
Miniwhale Cognitive Program helps the baby to understand and learn new pictures and their associated words that are linked to each other which results in vocabulary building at an early age of the baby.
Kids from the tender age develop skills of association building via our activities of showing a particular image and its word, e.g Image of an apple is to be called out as apple and also the word apple is to be called out as apple.
Best suitable for the babies of the age group of 6months to 6years.
Memorizing words in the form of an image shall develop vocabulary and long term memory as well. Word cards enable the baby to remember words as images much before recognizing the alphabet. Subsequent exposure of several word cards together enables the baby to understand the formation of sentences.
The beauty of our program is that the baby can see the associated image and can read the word of it as well. At first the baby finds the connectivity of the images and the words too. This develops a baby’s affinity towards reading, resulting in increased concentration and focus. This plays a critical role in developing overall confidence in the baby.
- 480 Big Size Cards In all
- 240 Pictorial cards
- 240 Associated Word cards for association building and developing the photographic memory of the child.
- Parental Guide for your convenience.
- Weekly Activities for your child’s cognitive development.
- Our support throughout the program for your child’s development.
- Enhances Curiosity.
- Stimulates Brain Cells.
- Develops Concentration Skills.
- Enhanced Photographic Memory.
- Better Recall of Memory.
- Develops Vocabulary.
- Develops Creativity Skills.
- Enhanced Problem-Solving Skills.
- Right Brain Development.
- Developed Focus and Attention Span.